Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Letter Number 74


What a wonderful Christmas Gift...the Gift of Baptism and the Holly Ghost.  I love this image and all of the images of the Ocean Baptisms. So touching and so Beautiful.  As I embark on the New Year I will follow Elder Lewis' invitation to reflect on the Atonement and how it is the cornerstone of everything in this life and the next.

Happy New Year 2015


What a wonderful time of year, as we have been in the process of increasing our teaching pool lately, we have noticed that there has been lots of hearts softened this time of year. Many people who would not have opened their doors opened them.

I don't have much to say about this last  week but I really do know this Church is true. My favorite topic of the gosple is the Atonement, being that it is the center of everything we do.  I love reading the scriptures and finding the relations that everything has back to the Atonement. Sometimes it is hard to see at first,  but in the end we find that everything really  just is "auxiliaries to the Atonement."

I hope that we can all reflect upon the Atonement as we seek to become better through Christ this next year.

Love you all

Elder Lewis

Renaud's Baptism

Jake and Elder Christiansen posing in Santa Hats for 2nd Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment