Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Letter Number 60


The Zone Conference with Elder Zivic and his wife sounds amazing. What a blessing to be taught and loved by a General Authority. The Zone had a wonderful experience together gaining knowledge and love for one another as a Zone, the Savior, and most importantly the people they are serving in the West Indies. 


I feel super blessed to be a zone leader at this time in my mission, on Tuesday Elder Zivic of the 70 came to Martinique on his way to Gwada, where we would have zone conferance. Him and his wonderful Wife spoke with us durring a district meeting, and me and my Son (Elder Sims) got to do a role play with him and  his wife!  It was incredible. then we all hunkered down and flew that night to Guadeloupe and Elder Dayton and I stayed with Elder Peterson and Christensen, who are some of my favorite people, we had a great night needless to say.

The next day we woke up, ate a very Frenchy breakfast, then listened to our leaders fill us with light and knowledge.  It was incredible as the Holy Ghost testified and revealed the things that we could do better in our day to day work.  Sister Zivic is amazing, and is a very close person to the Lord, that is the kind of wife I need, but that is a topic for another day... Elder Zivic was just full of so much love and as he instructed us we were very edified.

The best part was next,  all of the Zone Leaders went into another room afterwords with President and Sister Mehr and the Zivics.  Elder Zivic gave us lots of advice on how we can do better and lead more like Jesus Christ.  It reminded me of Moroni 10:32 when it says "... deny yourselves of all ungodliness.." at then end we stood up and I was sitting right next to him and I went to shake his hand and he HUGED ME!!  It was like the Savior himself was there, I came out of that room in awe and everything was just brighter.

I know the Savior lives, I know this is His work, and I know that peace for the soul is there for anyone who is willing to search for it.

I love you,

Elder Lewis



Beautiful Martinique Sunrise
"Red at night, sailor's delight. Red in the morning, sailor's warning." 

No comments:

Post a Comment