Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Letter Number 37 "Beautiful Day..Beautiful Life!"

My favorite letters are the letters filled with Jake's testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  He invites us all to "Come Unto Christ and be Perfected in Him."  I will celebrate Easter by trying harder to be the kind of person I know I am capable of every day.  

I am thrilled to be the Mother of this Young Elder who takes his mission so seriously, a person who sees where he falls short and knows the power of obedience to attain help from Heavenly Father.  He is an example and a guide to me.  I love my Son.. and I am strengthened by his Faith.



I Love Life.

I  would like to start by thanking all who were on the video that my Mom sent to me for my birthday. That was probably the best present I could have asked for.  You guys are all so funny!  It was a really touching video, it was awesome to see all of your faces!

This last week was great, the work is starting to get done on the church there is still quite a bit that must be done sooooo at the same time not that much. I think the Church  is going to get opened on the 27 soooo yeah. I am super pumped for that!  We had lots of sucsess this last week in Bassterre with a couple of inactives showing up again on the radar! One is from Dominica and she just returned and is living here agian. 

Being district leader and trainer is a little..... a lot of stressfull, but I feel the promise in Ether 12 becoming realized in the work. a lot of things thatI have found as weak have become stronger, there is still a very large gap but I love it, it encourages me to to better and improve everyday! Life is beautiful and the gospel is true! I love it here! The gospel blesses families and I love seeing the happiness and joy of the people when they live the commandments! That is probably one of the coolest things for me! 

I sure do love you all and I hope you are all finding new ways to improve and draw near unto God so he can draw near unto you.

Remember charity never faileth, and there is hope in every new day:)

Je vous aime tous, je vous souhaite une bonne journée!

Elder Lewis

nou ké vwé nou anote solié! 

that last one is creole!

No comments:

Post a Comment