Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Letter Number 93...The Mission Comes to an end!



Hearing these words from my Missionary Son is very fulfilling.  As a Family, you expect your Son whose been gone for two years to want nothing more than to race home to you...then you realize the Son you sent out has changed into the Man you always hoped he would become.  You realize he loves the Lord and the Gospel of Jesus Christ more than himself.  How humbling to realize how the mission and service can transform a Human being....! All I can say is I am so grateful for Jake's opportunity to serve a mission at this critical time in his life.   I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is True and I know Jake knows it too. Awesome! 


Dernier bonjour,

My dear friends and family, these past two years have been the best of my life, there is nothing i would have rather done, no other place I would have rather been, than here. These have been the most sacred experiances of my life teaching me to do everything which is so very necessary for the rest of my life. There are no regrets. I realized this last week as I saw the families I have been teaching and how attached I was to them and them to me it really hit me. I dont want to leave. This is life, this is were I have found so much happiness and whereas I am so ready to see my family I could stay here much longer. Here I feel conscrated to the Lord, that is what I think about in the morning when I wake up, and what I ponder upon as I sink into the oblivion of sleep. This is not the end. My mission has only been a begining for a life  of service to my brothers and sisters. I love the Lord.

The chruch is true.

Heavenly Father is there. 

I love you and I'll see you soon






No comments:

Post a Comment